I'm a whole new guy with a whole new vibe.
Changed inside-more flame in the fire.
Can't stop,won't stop praying for desire.
Like the bunny on the screen feels so energized.
Old shell gone without a trace,new face.
No more shortness of breath,new pace.
Live life now without the taste of fear.
Double Dutch now let the smoke clear.
4 comments:
I like the new design. Little bit easier to read. That's a fun poem. Just curious, were you going to finish that story you started?
Amen to that!
(I agree, you should finish part 3)
Yes I plan to, I am having trouble with the wording though. I have now re-written it three times. I am probably just going to have to scrap what I have and start from scratch.
I've done that lots. While we're waiting to hear the rest get your wife to write something new already....
Post a Comment