Thursday, February 02, 2006

A New Season

It sure is cool to see God's hand at work in your life. I finally got the job that I have been wanting for years. But it had to happen in God's order and His timing. When looking back I see that God led me down path "A" just to prepare me to go down path "B". Even though path "B" was where I wanted to go in the first place (If you don't understand what I mean, invite me out for coffee, I would love to share).

When your heart is submitted all paths lead to God.

So now we are facing a new season, and I don't think I will have much time for blogging. I will be working two jobs and basically 12 hours a day. It will be hard as most season changes are, but all in all this is good because we know God has been preparing us for this change.

I was challenged tonight as I had coffee with a good friend as to my career direction. I am basking in the glow of opportunity as many doors are being opened to me. It feels good to have opportunities come your way, it is building my confidence but possibly my ego too. Rather than keeping focused on pursuing one goal, I feel I am getting distracted and spreading my efforts too thin. I know that as the years go by my career direction may change but I still feel I should be keeping focused now.

5 comments:

Nin said...

So excited for all that God is doing in your life. It's been amazing to watch Him transform your life into something unrecognizable! He is so good to us! Many blessings as you embark on this new season. Remember that it is only that, a season, it will end! and you guys will get through better than when you came in! We're here to help with anything.

Princess Warrior said...

Congratulations on the career change. well job change. I was so excited to here about the process and be able to pray for you as you went through this.

Trail Rider said...

I super proud of you!

Trail Rider said...

Time to update us there....
When you have time.....
if you have time.....

Moose said...

Bro...understandably that is why I aint saw ya lately :) Cool that you are on the sword edge of faith...good to hear...Bless ya brother -Moose

P.S. Gotta do Joe Dawgs soon :)

Unqualified To Drive\Live

Were you driving today? Try and think of your drive to work or wherever you were going and ask yourself how aware were you of your driv...