Thursday, July 07, 2005

Foundations


I am finding myself back at the beginning. But God has been speaking to me through many things about building solid foundations.
I still need much self discipline though. I know the key to knowing God is spending time with him which is likely one of my biggest struggles right now. Mornings are definatley the best time to spend with Him, but mornings have not been happening. I have gotten into a bad cycle of getting up with just enough time to get ready and to work on time.
I want my children to know that when they wake up and see my bible on the table that I had spent my time with God. That I started the day right asking for guidance and direction with the many decisions that I had to make for the day.
Please pray for me that I could start to get this right.

5 comments:

Trail Rider said...

I will see you tomorrow bright and early! Hot chocolate ready....
oxox

CWG said...

Hey that's simple...move your bible off the couch and on to the table before leaving for work...(joking) If you truly are not a morning person perhaps it could be during your lunch hour or half hour before bed.

Nin said...

you've been tagged, check out my post

Sue said...

Thank you so much for sharing that with us. My husband has the same love and heart for God, but has the same struggle to find the time for devotions and bible-reading. I will definitely pray for you, and for him, and that God will miraculously intervene on both of your schedules to allow it to happen naturally. God bless.

Trail Rider said...

Thanks for the encouragement Sue. I am not very good at replying to comments as others will testify to. But your comments are appreciated.

Unqualified To Drive\Live

Were you driving today? Try and think of your drive to work or wherever you were going and ask yourself how aware were you of your driv...