Friday, March 04, 2005

Retreat, retreat, retreat -- Part 3

One of our leaders approached a brother who had verbalized a separation that was occurring in his home. This leader called him to a deeper level of repentance and renouncing and breaking off of spirits that had influenced these separations in his home. He called the men to gather and a number of us leaped out of our chairs to surround our brother in prayer. As our brother struggled to release these things from his life God called some to start proclaiming truths and others including myself to weep for him.

I was brought to bitterly weeping for my brother and circumstance and I cried like I have never before. Unfortunately I had forgotten to restock my pockets after my last sobbing session, what a mess.

As we were praying and I was weeping our pastor called out for those that wanted to whale for our brother to release those gifts and immediately something came from my mouth. It started in my stomach and pushed its way out of my mouth. Waves kept on pouring out and the more I tried to keep it in the more my body would shake until I would release it

This went on for sometime until it was discerned that we were finished. I sat down and tried to collect myself. The tears kept on coming and the shaking and were not going away. Alright, now this was going from strange to down right scary. I called out to one of my brothers that was sitting next to me to pray for me, but it kept on. The brother called our pastor over to help. My pastor started asking questions if what I was going through was still for my brother with the separation in his family. I felt in my spirit that that was done so no. I pleaded to him to help me make this stop. He asked me if this was for my family and immediately the bellow came from my stomach again.

The next while I spend taking my family one by one before the Lord and canceling and nullifying the curses that I had brought into my family. And as each one was released I would roar again. When I had finished my fight the shaking stopped and I could finally rest.

We saw many other amazing things that night including a brother give his heart to Christ.

My hearts cry since coming back has been that I would not just be touched and not changed but that God would change me into a new man. That Jesus would make me the man he wants me to be.

7 comments:

Trail Rider said...

don't ever let any of this be stolen. Remember what God has done, and stand firm in the truths that He has spoken for our family.

Feelings come and go, But God is the same yesterday, today and forever.

The plans He has for us is to prosper us and not to harm us, to give us a hope and a future....
Let us us find Him when we seek Him with ALL OUR HEARTS and cling to the promise that He WILL be found
Love you

CWG said...

My good and faithful friend. I love your heart and most of all I love you. You have no idea what an honor it was to sit at your feet as you cried out your tears of healing. you are a strong man and I am honored to call you friend.

Lani - the flowerlady said...

God did something huge in you over the weekend sir!! YOu could see it in your countenance on sunday night and it has been present with you ever since. You are greatly blessed!!

PS the Mozilla thing seems to be working fine but it's slow at times, is that normal or just something wrong still?

CWG said...

Oh where oh where has the firestarter gone ??? Oh where oh where could he be? Come on man keep sharing your heart....you can do it.

Nin said...

DO NOT LET GO of what God has given you! His gift is still there! You just need to pick it up and walk with it. And the more you walk with it, the more He will release! and the weirder and scarier it'll get! But isn't that exciting? Bless you my brother. Thank you for being there for me and my family. Thank you for being there for my dad! And thank you for being transparent to us. We are blessed to have you. Please keep sharing your heart! You have so many things to give, and we need them!
-Nin

Nin said...

come oooonnnn! do iiit! dooo iiiit! write in your blog it's heeere!

Trail Rider said...

You are in a safe place around your family babe. This is real love. All these people that love you and are encouraging you! Read my first comment again Cause that's what I would say again.....oxox

Unqualified To Drive\Live

Were you driving today? Try and think of your drive to work or wherever you were going and ask yourself how aware were you of your driv...