Saturday, November 12, 2005

Wow!!!


Quote "Sometime last week I was having trouble sleeping. It may have been something I ate, I am not sure but somewhere around 5am I had a vision that I would work at this business and in the vision I became the top sales person within 3 months."

This quote from my post I called "Hope" was written September 23rd, it was a promise that God gave me if I had the courage to close my business and walk out in faith into the unknown. Well if you have been following my posts you will see that I did indeed get that job and things have been going very well. I work in sales and have been really enjoying it.

Yesterday my boss called me into his office to "discuss" some things with me. My sales have really picked up the last couple weeks but I was pretty sure that this meeting was going to be a reprimand for some of the areas I have been struggling. Well I was partly correct, there are some concerns but only because I am the top grossing salesman in my department!!!!
WOW!!!

Isn't God good. His promises are true and He is faithful to us. Just two weeks ago I was wondering how this promise would ever be fulfilled as it seems there are so many imperfections in me that hinder Him. But God is bigger!!! He is bigger than my imperfections and He will accomplish in me and through me what He wants beacuse He is God and I am not. All I need is a willing heart and to allow His rudder to steer me.

I am posting this only to boast of the goodness of God and not to spotlight my abilities, for I am nothing without Him. God has granted me this as a faith builder for myself but also to you. I implore you to seek Jesus for the promises He has for you in your life, the miracles He wants to make a reality. Then walk in obedience as He guides you through this adventure we call life.

As great as all this news is that I have shared I do not think this is the fulfillment of the promise and there is more to come. Gidee up!!

3 comments:

Nin said...

WOW!
I've been so amazed with God lately, you know when you just can't take you eyes off Him, because you're afraid you'll miss something great. He will indeed steer you to great places! Because like a parachute, your heart is working to it's full potential, it's open!

Moose said...

Cool bro. I rejoice with ya man and look forward to more reports of God's goodness! Blessings -Your Bro Moose

Lani - the flowerlady said...

That is awesome! Way to go!

Unqualified To Drive\Live

Were you driving today? Try and think of your drive to work or wherever you were going and ask yourself how aware were you of your driv...