Tuesday, September 13, 2005

Word

Be a man, listen to the truths that I have been teaching you, they are not just for everybody else, they are for you. Be a man, being a man is not hiding in darkness, being a man is standing in the light. Be a man, walk in purity and honestly so there can be nothing hiding in your closet when the accusers come. Be a man and walk out of your so called security and into a faith walk with me I have plans for you I will not let you down. I am the father who desires good things for you, but know that I alone know what is good for you and you may not. You may have to go without the things you desire for a time or for good but I tell you that obedience is greater than these things and your reward will not be of this earth. Trust in me, use that desire for intimacy that I have placed in you to truly seek me as I desire an even greater intimacy with you. You are my child, I don’t make mistakes but I do leave it up to you to change your ways, I will not do it for you. You are mine, I have not forgotten you, the good work I have started in you I will be faithful to complete it, but that doesn’t mean it won’t hurt when I remove the cancer, my road is full of pain as there is always pain in death (dying to yourself). Let go of your earthly comforts, this is why I have sent you my spirit. Find your identity in me and not what others think. You will stand before thousands but it will be for my sake and my name not your own. The glory will be mine and you will be tempted to take it for yourself. Be in me, I love you. Be in me you are my son. Be in me I have your good in mind. Be in me and trust.

4 comments:

Nin said...

Amen! Go God go!

Trail Rider said...

HOOOOOLLLEEEEEE! (said in the voice of Ranya....LOL) (Holy)

Who are you and what did you do with my husband?

Anonymous said...

I can only say that what you write is coming from the heart. May your WORD be your GUIDE and I am praying for you.
God bless!!
The Python

Moose said...

Wow...man that is incredible bro. Straight from the heartbeat of God Joe. Awesome stuff. -Moose

Unqualified To Drive\Live

Were you driving today? Try and think of your drive to work or wherever you were going and ask yourself how aware were you of your driv...