Thursday, August 11, 2005

The Awakening!!


I have always been a believer in Promise Keepers. Yes there has been some question as to the administration and vision and other controversies, but there message has always remained the same, "Men stand up and embrace your calling". This can never be wrong.
This October there will be a conference in Regina and I am very excited. I went a couple years ago with some very special brothers from the church and we had a great time together. The most important thing is to not let what you learn at these conferences get forgotten. It is great to come back home with a new fire and passion for Jesus, but that doesn't mean much if it fades away in a week.
Should be a great time, come join us if your are interested. I will post more in the months to come before the event.


For more info:
http://www.promisekeepers.ca/content/eventdetail?id=5008

6 comments:

Nin said...

hey, I tagged you back there, you've gotta check my post. Who wants to hear Firestarters tag?!!!

Trail Rider said...

Your tage has been accepted and is sitting in my drafts. Look for it tomorrow.

Anonymous said...

gee man. If YOU do it then I will have to do it....WE needs to stick together. (the tag I mean) :-O

Anonymous said...

Oh and by the way, I think the men of Hope should do this trip together. I'm in!

Trail Rider said...

well I spent...no wasted like 2 hours doing it so I am going to publish it.

That would be awesome if the MOH could do this corporatley. Terry has encouraged me to keep promoting it.

Moose said...

I have been to a few promise keepers events and yes they do transform men. I really want to go. Gotta see what transpires. Don't quite understand the tagging thing, but Thats ok... wouldn't be the first time a Moose was standing at the end of a runway with planes going over his head :)

Unqualified To Drive\Live

Were you driving today? Try and think of your drive to work or wherever you were going and ask yourself how aware were you of your driv...