Tuesday, August 16, 2005

Good Bye Brother

Pastor Dwayne Harms passed away yesterday morning at 7:30. Dwayne was diagnosed with terminal cancer approximatley 3 months ago.

I did not know Dwayne but he has touched me none the less through his blog.
I know I have taken for granted how fragile life can be. I have been challenged to take joy through the pains of life but none of mine have been physical, Dwayne showed me how to praise God even in the midst of physical pain.
Dwayne finished well and there is no doubt in my mind that Jesus will embrace him and say "Well done good and faithful servant".
I am challenged to love life more through Dwayne's death, so I would just like to say thank you Dwayne, see you on the other side.

4 comments:

Wizardry said...

Nice looking site, i noticed the avatar, a FireBat from StarCraft. if you play, leave a message on my blog, some of my screen names are
Techie, MinDLeSS, LethargiC .....and a few more, but just add Techie to friends list and that will do.

Hope 2 hear from u.

Trail Rider said...

these ads are getting ridiculous!
What are we going to do?

Nin said...

FIreStarter, you've gotta change it so that your blog refuses anonymous comments!

Trail Rider said...

Hey Kent, welcome. Yes that is a Firebat but I am using him as more as a memory that just happens to fit my name. Haven't played Starcraft in a long time, not very good at RTS games, more of a FPS kinda guy now. Thanks for the invite though!

Unqualified To Drive\Live

Were you driving today? Try and think of your drive to work or wherever you were going and ask yourself how aware were you of your driv...