Saturday, August 20, 2005

Sarah


Wow, here is a tear jerker. This is the only poem I ever wrote that actually rhymes. I wrote this shortly before breaking up with Sarah, but there is a whole nother story behind that which I will share sometime.




Sarah

She makes the choices she knows are all wrong
She doesn't want to, yet she continues on

The love we had and the feelings we shared
When they went away left me lonley, confused and scared

She can't make sence of it in her head
She chooses not to think about it instead

I don't know what to do because I still care
But I can't find the woman I love inside her anywhere

I know that she is still somewhere deep inside
But she chooses to run and hide

What we once had was beyond compare
But when it dissapeared I couldn't find it anywhere

I struggle and try to let her go
But no matter what, she is still in my soul

2 comments:

Trail Rider said...

I think it's important to tell people what season of life we were in so that they understand the context.
I was on drugs and we were dating and I was abusing you during this time. Emotionally and spiritually. This was 10 years ago....I was 16 and you were 18. A year and a half before we were married and Caleb being born. Who knew at that time that we would be where we are today!
Wow,....I was such a twit back then. I'm sorry for putting you through that.c

Nin said...

Yeah I remember that Sarah.....so glad God has been so good to us :)

Unqualified To Drive\Live

Were you driving today? Try and think of your drive to work or wherever you were going and ask yourself how aware were you of your driv...